Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fireworks, Lace, and more



While I did not do much on the fourth of July, I did enjoy the beautiful sunny weather at home and once the sun set I was able to watch hundreds of fireworks set off over the city (we have a great view). It reminded me of the falling stars in Howl's Moving Castle, the way the lights flew up in all colors. Second, I had to share my love of Allison's dress in the finale of America's Next Top Model, All Stars season. Created by Michael Cinco, the combined sweet and sexy of the lace and fit is gorgeous. Lastly, and a complete contradiction, is one of the pieces from Rachel Zoe's collection. I love this double breasted dress, if I ever went to London and decided to blow a couple hundred this would be my pick. Also, I recently discovered the blog of Ashley Madekwe, Ring My Bell, and am loving her effortlessly chic look. Especially how she wears her neon Christian Louboutin's <3
Awaiting the arrival of my leopard Steve Madden sandals. With my new neon yellow pedicure I shall pair them with stylish 70's jeans, a red lip for class, and whatever top I choose.
--
Stay stylish,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment