Monday, July 2, 2012

Leopard Love




As I'm a notorious shoe shopper, I'm always looking for the perfect chunky heel or a black leather boot with silver spikes. I think I can say my two favorite brands are Jeffrey Campbell and Steve Madden (and probably Levity, the makers of my white leather sandals). While I know it's not fall yet, I can't resist the perfect suede and thick heel of these Jeffrey Campbell boots (I've read the reviews and it seems I'm not the only one), as well as the coolest leopard sandals and the incredible wood platforms. But every girl needs a good pair of flats and seeing as I really only have one pair I love (I'm a heels person) I decided a little print and slight point-toe would work well with my wardrobe. I can see myself throwing on a loose sweater, dark skinnies, and these flats for the mornings when I'm too tired to try. The only thing left to do is actually order them or wait to buy them in stores. We'll see.
--
Stay stylish,
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment