Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sparkles and Shoes






Here is the latest news of my life of friends and fashion: I got a couple of friends together Monday night and yes, we went bowling. First to dinner where we hung out and got to talk a bit, then off to the lanes where instead of putting our real names in, I made us all choose "stripper" names. Mine was Sparkles, along with Lola, Cheri, and Bubbles. Needless to say, it was a fun night. There's a picture of the four of us, and then one of me and my bff, Kelly. Then, yesterday my glorious Steve Madden Platforms arrived, and I attempted to model them in these two pictures (love my neon yellow pedi with the leopard). And just as soon I found these studded point-toe heels that I ordered this afternoon. With boyfriend jeans and a tee they will be perfect :)
--
Stay stylish,
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment