Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Inspiration




I'm not entirely sure what the theme of this post is supposed to be so I went with the very vague title of Inspiration. I was thinking of designers, people, places, etc. that I go to looking for what's new and never been done before. Remembering Project Runway All Star's winner, Mondo Guerra, and his amazing printed dress, I simply had to add it to this post. His eccentric style somehow works all together even with his numerous prints and colors. Then, quite the opposite, I picked this photo of one of my favorite bloggers (Fashion Toast), because I love her minimalist style. And finally, a little American pride and one of the coolest shoes I've seen by none other than Jeffrey Campbell. So take a risk with a print or a new style, even a crazy shoe... That's kind of a theme, right? Happy 4th of July!
--
Stay stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment